Halloween party decor set comes with all you need to decorate your spooktacular celebration! This is a digital printable DIY Halloween set, you will need to print out the designs and assemble the set at home. It comes loaded with a lot of awesome goodies!
Halloween decor elements included in the set:
- Two printable goodie cones.
- A set of large bunting flags. Bunting spells out “Trick or treat”.
- Bag toppers.
- A set of cupcake toppers. Most toppers are decorated with our original clipart, and at the bottom of the collage sheet you will have 3 blank cupcake toppers for you to add your own text.
- Four different 5×5 inch ready to use invitation templates.
- Thank you notes printable sheet.
- Two different cupcake wrappers.
- Four folded tents.
- Four bottle labels, can be used as napkin rings as well.
- Assorted straw flags in three different colors.
- One scallop square SVG cutting file to enhance your cupcake toppers or use as tags.
Here is the preview of the set where you can see all the elements included
Here is how I made my Halloween party decor using this set:
To make the cupcake toppers, I used one of the SVG files to cut the round scallop base on yellow scrapbook paper (I cut several at once). Then I printed out the cupcake topper sheet and cut the designs out with my 2 inch scallop punch. Finally I mounted the two pieces with double sided tape, glued them to a lollipop stick and tied a piece of purple paper ribbon to it.
The paper bag you see below, is a simple lunch bag from the dollar store that I filled with candy and then closed with one of the provided bag toppers. This bag topper has a blank space were you can write your guest name or simply stamp the words “thank you”, “Happy Halloween” or any text you wish to add.
The cupcake wrappers come ready to use, just print and cut them out, then wrap around the cupcakes. These are fun and kind of goth style.
Here is a detail of the goodie cones! I just printed and cut out the goodie cones, then wrapped the candy in black tissue paper and secured the bag inside the goodie cone with non toxic glue, then tied a piece of purple paper ribbon on the top, they really look great!
A detail of the invites. These are almost ready made, you just have to add the text to them. There are four different designs included in the set.
And these are the fun bunting flags. It is going to be a lot of fun to make these with the kids! The bunting flag spells out “trick or treat”.
If you want to purchase this set you can find it here.
Thanks for looking!!!